My work both as a therapist and supervisor is informed by my life experience as a committed social worker, longtime member of a spiritual community, and mother of 4 adult children, including my youngest son who has Down's Syndrome.
The therapy and supervision I offer is first and foremost based on my client's needs rather than being in service to any particular modality. I sit in presence to each person in order to understand their language--the language of their soul or psyche--as a basis for creative work together in order to find acceptance, create meaning, and know the sacred in everyday experience.
Areas of Expertise
- Trauma Informed Care
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Assessment
- Attachment, Regulation, Competency (ARC) Model
- Motivational Interviewing
- Advanced Integrative Therapy (Psychodynamic)
- Seeking Safety
- Narrative Therapy and Re-Membering Lives
- Object Relations and Mindfulness
- Ordained Minister (Interfaith)
- Developmental Model of Couples Therapy